Participate in the entire weekend of immersive study with Ana Forest. Ana Forrest has been changing people’s lives for nearly 40 years. An internationally recognized pioneer in yoga and emotional healing, Ana created Forrest Yoga while working through her own healing from her life’s trauma and experience. With thousands of licensed practitioners around the world, Forrest Yoga is renowned as an intensely physical, internally focused practice that emphasizes how to carry a transformative experience off the mat and into daily life.
Cheryl will be assisting Ana on all of the workshops below:
DATES & TIMES:
Friday Evening 1/27: Celebrate Your Practice 6-8:30pm
- Rekindle the fires of passion and pleasure with Forrest Yoga. Reconnect to your energy and delight in your strength. Bring healing and inspiration into your personal practice. Exhilarating and Delicious.
Saturday Morning 1/28: Building the Warrior Heart 10a-12:30p
- Learn the magic of heart-opening asanas. Open your core, which gives your heart support and counsel of your other primary chakras. This helps your heart and Spirit be more resilient, flexible and adept at surfing emotional waves. Learn to remove obstructive shielding from your heart so it can truly and honestly feel each new experience afresh.
Saturday Afternoon 1/28: Luminous Core 1.28.17 2:30-5p
- Take a physical and mental journey deep into the core of your own being, where you will create a heightened sense of awareness through breath and asanas. Open to the amazing quality of feeling that lives inside as you sweat, breathe and enter into the incredible mystery that is your core.
Sunday Morning 1/29: Heal Your Back 10-12:30p
- Plagued with back pain? Revitalize and strengthen your back. Stimulate healing by learning how to bring fresh oxygen, blood and nerve energy into your back and torso. Forrest Yoga teaches poses created specifically to heal and strengthen your back. Work, sweat and attain freedom from back pain.
Sunday Afternoon 1/29: Inversions & Arm Balance (Intermediate/ Advanced) 2:30-5pm
- Inversions and arm balancing poses are challenging and exciting. They rejuvenate the mind and body. They increase circulation of blood, oxygen, and energy, stimulating the endocrine and immune systems. Both arm balancing poses and inversions develop mental and physical strength, balance and flexibility. In this session, learn the essential elements of these powerful poses. Learn the skills of balance and then have fun applying them to your life. Intermediate/Advanced NOTE: This session is not appropriate for pregnant woman or those with detached retinas, or wrist or arm injuries.
$285 For All Workshops
$65 Individual Workshops