Samadhi Yoga Denver’s Teacher Training is one of the most respected Teacher Trainings available in the Denver area. Over the years, Denver’s top instructors have refined the Samadhi Teacher Training into a comprehensive program resulting in well trained, engaged, and embodied teachers and serious practitioners.
January 27th - April 23rd, 2017
Throughout the training, you will engage with and become part of Samadhi’s family of heart-centered yogis, creating lifelong connections. Together we will hone the skills of full presence, service, joy, truth, and healing of ourselves, our students, and the culture at large.
Samadhi Yoga Denver’s 200 Hour Teacher Training is a Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga School, and upon graduation you will be able to apply for a 200-RYT through Yoga Alliance. For more information on certification, visit the Yoga Alliance website.
Why Samadhi Teacher Training?
- Multiple Paths
- Mature Program
- Experiential Learning
- Sustainable Skills
- Nationally Recognized Teachers
- Continued Support
My portion of the training focuses on:
- Hands on Adjustments
- Authentic & Compelling teaching
- Therapeutics of Yoga
Other Core Teachers
- Jeremy Wolf — Teaches Philosophy, Subtle Body, Energetics, Yoga Nidra & Asana.
- Kristine Whittle– Leads all Anatomy and Physiology sessions, as well as the Cadaver Lab portion.
- Saraphina Mesmer — Teaches Bhakti Yoga, Meditation, Mantra, Pranayama, & Sequencing.
- Santosh– Instructs Meditation, Pranayama, Ayurveda
- Brittany Belisle – Leads Asana, Yogic Philosophy, Sutras