200 Hour Yoga Alliance Registered With Keri Bergeron, Angie Arnold, Cheryl Deer & Rachel Gasner + Other Guest Faculty
EXPAND YOUR POTENTIAL.
IGNITE YOUR HEART.
In this training you will:
- Deepen Your Understanding and Ability to Convey Teachings of Alignment, Applied Anatomy, Yogic History, Chakras, Mythology, Inspiration in Action, and Comparative Yogic Philosophy
- Study, Engage, and Train with Several of Colorado’s Most Beloved Teachers
- Learn, Embody and Gain Confidence Expressing Innovative and Useful Yoga Teaching Techniques
- Explore The Benefits of a Yoga Lifestyle, Experience FIRST HAND a quantification of HOW YOGA WORKS!
- Engage in Incredible and Lifelong Connections
- Serve the Community, Bring Positive Change to the World Through Yoga
200 Hours of Inspiration, Embodiment and Explorations in Confidence!
The Sanskrit word seva means “selfless service.” At Yoga Pod, seva represents the universally respected path of a true teacher who is able to
1) be a true yogi and perpetual learner
2) guide their students with the purpose of serving their students’ goals toward finding deeper awareness and a fuller life.
Registered with The Yoga Alliance, The Seva Teacher Training is a completely unique, refreshing and modern Hatha-Vinyasa training. Upon completion of the entire course, trainees will walk away with the tools they need to teach alignment based-Hatha-Vinyasa Yoga and teaching principles that apply to many forms of Hatha Yoga. At that point, trainees are eligible to register with the Yoga Alliance as a 200-hour certified yoga instructor.