Forrest Yoga Mentorship Program (FYMP)
This program will:
- Take you to a new level of excellence in your teaching
- Create new connections into the Forrest Yoga community
- Review all assists again and learn new ones
- Support you in completing your Forrest Yoga certification
Updates to the 2014 Mentorship Program
Cheryl Deer will be leading the Forrest Yoga Mentorship Program in Denver, CO. New dates will be announced soon. Stay informed of my workshops and trainings by signing up for my e-mail list below.
THE YEAR-LONG PROGRAM INCLUDES:
1. Four 2 day workshops given once per quarter that include:
- Teaching and assisting a class with feedback on both
- Sequencing and class development work
- Hands-on assisting clinics
- Working with injuries
- Basic ceremony
- Process work
- Morning Meditation, chanting and Forrest Yoga intensive class
2. Four quarterly bridge calls with your Mentor
3. Ongoing guidance around teaching Forrest Yoga
4. A structured, guided process toward Forrest Yoga Certification
The program requirements for Mentees are:
- You must have successfully completed a Forrest Yoga Teacher Training Foundation Course.
- You must participate 100% in all Mentorship workshops and bridge calls to complete the program.
- You must be actively working toward completing your certification homework and satisfying all certification requirements.
- You must be a member in good standing in the Forrest Yoga Hoop of the Teachers.
(for application forms, you can e-mail Forrest Yoga’s teacher liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Forrest Yoga infoline at email@example.com.)
New dates to be announced soon. Please sign up for my newsletter to receive updates, or check back soon. All workshops will be from 9am-6pm at Root Yoga Center, including a 2-hour morning intensive from 10am-12pm taught by Cheryl.
BRIDGE CALL DATES
- To be announce
Tuition and Registration
Tuition is $1,500 and can be paid by cash, check, or through paypal. See Paypal link below.
Option 1 Payment in Full: $1500 (Cancellation prior to 2 weeks before the 1st workshop, you will be refunded less a $50 processing fee).
Option 2 3-Month Plan: 3 installment payments of $515 due at registration (deposit is non-refundable), first workshop date and first bridge call.
If neither of these payment options work for you, please contact me.
There is a 6-person minimum requirement for the Mentorship round. If the event is cancelled due to the minimum number of people not being met, you will be refunded in full.