Cheryl Deer, Forrest Yoga Guardian
“I want to be present and pure enough to reflect to my students their own light so that they can be as touched and rejoiced by it as I am. I believe the truths and peace we find on our mats have an instant effect on the whole world!”
- Forrest Yoga Foundation, Advanced and Continuing Education Teacher Trainings
- Teacher Training Intensives with Ana Forrest
- Ashtanga Teacher Training with David Swenson
- Studies in Iyengar, Power, Vinyasa, Anusara and Jivamukti yoga
- 500 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) with Yoga Alliance
Cheryl Deer, ERYT 500, Forrest Yoga Guardian, has taught yoga since 1996. Cheryl’s classes and workshops are joyful and motivating, designed to leave you awakened and inspired. Expect to receive gentle yet powerful adjustments, connect to your core and engage in your practice in a way that brings greater presence, healing and transformation.
Cheryl’s teaching is deeply rooted in the Forrest Yoga philosophy; an approach designed to address the stresses and challenges of our daily lives and support our journey toward physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
In addition to teaching classes, privates, workshops and teacher trainings in Denver, Cheryl also spends time each year assisting her teacher Ana Forrest, creatrix of Forrest Yoga. She draws on her knowledge from Ana and her many years of experience to teach how to bring Spirit into life.